CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, July 20, 2009

House Sitting - Dog Sitting - Restaurant Sitting


So this week I am staying at Michelle and Kevin's house while they are on vacation. So far it has been great except for the fact that the dog barks at everything and also at all times of the day or night!!! I have been woken up both nights I have been here between 2 and 3 in the morning by her barking at something! Who knows what! Other than that it has been pretty nice.....definitely ready to find myself an apartment!! The restaurant part hasn't been too bad, I kinda like being the boss! haha!


I went to hang out with Brooke and the kids today for a little bit b/c it was my day off. I love hanging out with her but unfortunately it doesn't happen often enough anymore.

Tucker, Me & Kelley Jo

Also, the job interview I had last week, I found out today I didn't get the job. Try, try, try again!

0 comments: