CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I passed boards!!!

I PASSED PN BOARDS!! I AM NOW AN LPN!!!! YEAH!!

I was rather nervous because the minimum amount of questions the computer will give you is 85 so as I was hoping I would just go a little over that and be good. Well, the computer shut off at 85 so I was freaking out, I thought for sure I had failed. Come to find out most people who get 85 had passed and that's all the computer needed me to take. I had a job interview on thursday and I have another interview tuesday. I'll let you know how they go!

Also, pictures of the apt are still to come...I just shampooed carpets so I should be able to get my furniture now and I am still needing to put up different shelving in my closet in my bedroom before that room can be organized. It is coming together though!

0 comments: