CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week Wrap-Up

Thursday was finally my last orthodontist appointment!!  They took final pictures and my retainers!!!
It was worth every penny!!

Angie and I at the Synagis dinner Snapchat style

Mary's is a nice restaurant here in town and I had never been before.  I had heard how great it was and it did not disappoint!!  We had a whole spread of appetizers, pumpkin, apple and leek soup, ceasar salad, my entree was steak, shrimp, baked potato, croissant and melon, then cheesecake for dessert!!!  It was entirely too much!!  I took almost my entire dinner and cheesecake to a friend of mine for dinner.  It was really good though!!
Friday
I was on call today but I didn't get called in.  I met Niki out shopping and then we decided to have a pizza night at her house.  I picked up Papa Murphy's on the way down to her house.  Ryker helped me make his little pizza.  He mostly just ate the cheese and pepperoni off of it though!
We sat and watched all the good tv from Thursday night since I was at that dinner and didn't get to watch any of them.  She had some empty bikes for her spin class the next morning so I told her I would come to it. 
 
Saturday
I was up early to get all my stuff together for the day since I knew I would be gone all day.  I headed down to Goreville for her spin class. 
606 calories!!  I'll take it!!  It was a really good class, I wish I could always go to it!!
We went back to her house to change clothes and go to her other house to work on it.  Her husband had knocked out both the chimney's so we moved all the brick and torn down drywall out of the house.  We went back to her house to get cleaned up to go to a bonfire at her moms house.  It was cold but it was fun to get to hang out with everybody.
Sunday
I woke up to a freezing cold house!!  I didn't even want to get out of bed!  I finally did, ran some errands, mowed the yard, did some laundry and finally sat down to watch some more of The Good Wife.  Now, I guess it's time to finish folding the laundry and get ready to start the week.




0 comments: