CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Could I become a runner?

So I found this girls blog and one of her posts was about running, a "how to" sort of blog. So I wrote it down and I'm gonna try it!!

This started b/c, of course, I can't seem to lose this weight I keep gaining b/c I'm not exercising in any way. I wanted to join the gym but $44.99 a month after signing a 2 year contract is not something I can do right now. I wish that I could join so I can go to the classes but right now I can't so......running it is!! Free and gets me outside....the only thing is it's still rather COLD and if it isn't cold it has been raining......let's hope the weather gets nicer soon and I can try this 10 week running thing!! I would like to lose 15 lbs. I can do it!! It seems attainable, right?

Wish me luck!

0 comments: