CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Forgetting my age....

Yes, I am forgetting how old I am....I keep thinking 28!! No, I'm only 27! I'm not trying to rush this year by any means but I keep thinking I'm 28!! Haha!! Anyway, it will be here soon enough I'm sure!!

So, we're supposed to be getting this "snow storm" tonight and you can definitely tell that by the crowds at Kroger and Walmart!! As I was talking to my mom this afternoon, she asked if I had food just in case the storm was bad....yep, sure do!! Bread, milk, eggs, cheese, peanut butter, frozen pizza!! I think that should at least not let me starve....haha! I really think it's funny that everybody says that they have to have bread, milk and eggs.....like those are the only things we eat when we get snowed in!! I guess they are just important!

If you haven't seen the movie Julia & Julie RENT IT!!! I really liked it!!

Random blog.....I know!!

0 comments: