CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Saw it, Pinned it, Did it {Week 3}

 
Saw it. Pinned it. Did it.
Wow!!  I am really late posting this tonight but I've had a busy week!
I'm linking up with Stephanie and Katie this week for
Saw it, Pinned it, Did it!!
I ended up making a wreath similar to this one
Use a grapevine leaf with sweet white flowers and a white washed initial for a vintage front door!
My original plan was to make one like this one below
Just need to find those flowers....
Both from Pinterest, click on the pictures above to take you to the original post.
 
Here is my actual wreath.  It's a iPhone picture...like I said I was busy this week!
I'm happy with the way it turned out.  Nothing is actually glued on so I'm thinking of maybe hanging the K in the middle of the wreath.  I'll have to get some pretty burlap or something to hang it from.

5 comments:

Katie

Your wreath turned out beautiful! I have a similar one that you just reminded me I need to put up! :) Thank you for linking up!!

MrsLindsayP

Cute!!!!

Miranda

Adorable!!

Stephanie

Your wreath turned out so so cute!! I've really been eyeballing these on Pinterest and want to make one of my own too!!

PS-so sorry I'm just now commenting! Life has been CRAY these past few days. Thank you for linking up with Katie & I!

Stephanie

Your wreath turned out so so cute!! I've really been eyeballing these on Pinterest and want to make one of my own too!!

PS-so sorry I'm just now commenting! Life has been CRAY these past few days. Thank you for linking up with Katie & I!