CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
 
What is currently on your wish list?
Macbook, iPhone 5, living room furniture, TV
 
What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
I don't have DVR but if I did, I would add Nashville
 
Share your social media links for us to follow you on (pinterest, twitter, facebook, etc.)  Tell us which is your favorite and why?
Instagram @Krystal308
 
Facebook is my favorite, then Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter.
 
What is a TV show, movie or song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of?
One Tree Hill
90210
Friends
The Wedding Date
The Notebook
I can't think of any songs...I change my mind on music all the time!!
 
Next Weeks Questions: All about Thanksgiving
Favorite Thanksgiving Memory
Favorite Thanksgiving Food
What is a Thanksgiving Tradition you and your family have?
Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture(or 5) from years past
What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?

1 comments:

MarlaJan

I think I'm the only person that doesn't watch Nashville. Maybe on of these days I'll On Demand it! Just stopping by from the blog hop. I'm a nurse, too! Happy Sunday and enjoy your extra hour today!

MarlaJan
http://luckfupus.blogspot.com