CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I got up early and met Niki so we could do some shopping!!  We ran quite a few errands and got to eat lunch.  I had a shirt to return at Maurice's after she went on home then I went to get my car washed.  It was filthy!!  I went to Niki's that night to hang out and eat dinner.  I was falling asleep on the couch early and when the movie that we were watching was over I headed on home to go to bed.

Saturday
I slept in for a little bit then got up and got ready to meet some friends at the winery. 
Runge & I
Jennifer, Me, Laura & Abby
After the second winery, Runge & I left to meet some other friends at BWW for dinner for our friend Kristen's birthday.  Some of our other friends were at another local restaurant and their wait was an hour for 4 people...we had a group of 20 and got seated right away...so what else were we to do but send them pictures of our yummy food!!!  HA!!
YUM!!
After we all sat around and talked, we decided to go out.  The bar we decided to go to was packed and had a really good band playing.   We had a good time, danced and talked. 
 
Sunday
I slept the day away pretty much and got nothing done today unless you count watching a lot of Army Wives and regular Sunday night shows something??!!??  I work the next 3 days so I should have done lots today....all well, I guess it will be here when I'm done with my work week!!
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!  I've actually got a few posts planned this week if I can get them done in time!!

0 comments: