CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I got up and headed into town to get my errands done. I had to go to the DMV to get my sticker for my license plate. I always hate having to do that, there's always a line and I always seem to get behind the person who doesn't have whatever they need for their renewal!  Well this year was no different, the two ladies in front of me didn't have whatever they needed so they were called out of line to have it reprinted and then jumped right back in line in front of all of us.....I was so annoyed!!  At least it's done and I won't have to do it for another year!  I finished up my other errands and decided I would check out Maurice's to see if they had any good sales and they did.  I found a cute pair of capris and they we're buy one get one 50% off!!  Just as I was getting home, Niki called to see if I wanted to go with her to our friends house to have a wine and yoga pant night, of course I did!!
Getting ready to leave for Niki's, loving my new monogrammed scarf!!
Always rivals!!  We watched some of the UK game, I went home before it ended and was surprised when I saw on Facebook that they won!!
Saturday
I had a Mary Kay party to go to this morning and then we went to a friends house that night for a little cookout. I didn't take any pictures. 
Sunday
I went to church and then came home and watched The Good Wife although I'm behind, I already know what happens this season because of watching Entertainment Tonight!!

0 comments: