CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I got up and ran some errands before heading to Evansville.  I needed to get my oil changed and then needed to get gas.  Niki called, so I ended up meeting up with her and running some errands with her.  I got home around 3:45 and went to meet my sister at the mall then went back to her house to hang out.  We ran to Target and then to Dairy Queen to see my oldest niece and get some ice cream.  We were both so tired and slap happy, we were mispronouncing names of places we were driving by and we thought it was hilarious!!  My youngest niece was with us and probably thought we were nuts!
 
Saturday
I got up and went to TJMaxx because someone I follow on IG posted about some shoes being there and I wanted to check it out.  Well, of course, they weren't at this TJMaxx but I did find a new crossbody Coach purse that I had been wanting!  I call that a win!  I got home and started getting ready for the family reunion.

 
Sisters
I have sleepy eyes and sad hair...I blame it on the humidity

I just love her!!  I have the best nieces ever!
Me and My cute 82 year old Grandma!!
 

The first generation at the reunion
They took a HUGE family picture and I'm hoping someone will post it on facebook so I can have it.  It was such a good time.  We went back to Michelle's for a little bit and we were both very lame and fell asleep on the couches by a little after 9.  And we wonder why we are both not married!!  HA!!  I got up and went home to my parents playing cards with some friends.  I ate a piece of pie, drank a cup of coffee and talked to them for a little bit then had to go to bed.
 
Sunday
I got up, ate breakfast with Mom then got my stuff together to head home.  I got groceries on my way home and then proceeded to watch way to many episodes of Friday Night Lights on Netflix.  I finally got up and finished laundry, made dinner, did dishes and then got stuff together for work. 

0 comments: