CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

 
Friday
It was my only day off so I had to get my grass mowed.  I'm kinda over mowing grass, I kept thinking we would have a really hot summer and it would just die but no such luck.  I don't mind mowing as much as the darn bugs that try to attack me when I'm out there!  I then needed to run some errands (after a shower of course) and try to find a dress to wear to my friends wedding next weekend.  I had already looked on Thursday night and found one but I wasn't sold on it so I looked at Dillard's.  I tried on about a million but didn't like anything as much as the one I found the night before.  All well!  I headed down to Niki's after that and tried on the dress for her and she approved so I guess I will just wear it!  We ate some pizza then wanted to watch some more Sons of Anarchy.
Ryker wanted to watch Paw Patrol so Koko hooked him up with her iPad!
Saturday
I did a bunch of nothing today but watch Friday Night Lights and play on my iPad.  I was planning on going to body pump this morning but didn't set my alarm because I normally wake up in time.  This morning I slept till almost 9!  I guess I was tired.  I ended up going down to Niki's again to eat dinner and we watched The Heat.  Even though I had already seen it, it was still hilarious!!!
 
Sunday
I spent the day cleaning, doing laundry, dishes and cooking some food for the work week.  I washed bed sheets today and also my duvet cover and there should really be an easier way of getting my down comforter back into the stupid duvet!  I broke a sweat just doing that!!    So excited for this coming weekend.......it's John and Brittany's Wedding!!!!  Be ready for picture overload!!

0 comments: