CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Last Day of My Golden Year

So tomorrow is my 29th birthday, so today is the last day of my "Golden Year" (you know, because I turned 28 on the 28th) and I thought I would do a post about all the great things that happened during my golden year!!
I would have to say my biggest accomplishment this year was passing RN boards!!  I was pretty sure that was going to be the death of me!!  Finally I passed and was so ecstatic to finally be done and get to start my new job!!  I was then able to start my job as a labor and delivery nurse.  My dream job that I had been waiting for my whole life!!
Being the maid of honor in my little sisters wedding was such a blessing!!  She and my mom were amazing and this wedding was perfect!!  We all had a blast and I can't believe she's married now!! 
Had some really great times with friends going to the Carrie Underwood concert (my favorite ever!), getting together with all the girls at Lacy's, went to an 80's themed birthday party and had the biggest, teased out hair ever, spent a weekend in Nashville for Lindsay's bachelorette party, spent the weekend in St. Louis for Andrea's shower and then this summer started the 3 big important weddings I had...which I caught the bouquet at all 3! (Pretty sure I need to quit catching them, I'm thinking I've jinxed myself!)
Then of course there are all the times I've gotten to hang out with my friends and family.  Whether it was for a holiday or just because there was nothing else to do.  Or it was to plan something or just watch TV (my friends let me come watch their satellite because I still only have 1 channel).  Sometimes, it was to workout/walk outside because of course I'm always wanting to lose weight. 
It was a wonderful year and I'm so looking forward to my last year in my 20's (can't believe I'm already saying that...didn't I just graduate college??)

0 comments: