CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012~A Year in Review

Danielle got engaged and we all got to be at her surprise engagement party!!

 
We had a great family vacation in Gulf Shores, AL
 
I started vlogging and plan on continuing to do so!
 
I helped plan and throw a few showers...wedding and baby!
 
 
By best friends and sister's through me a surprise 30th birthday party!!
 
 
I got my braces off!!!
 
My best friend had a baby!
 
Bachelorette party at the lake!
 
 
Went to Nashville with girls from work!!
 
Danielle & Jeremiah got married!!
 
 
 
 
I loved my hair!!  Big Texas Hair!!!
 
We lost Chad in a terrible accident and I miss him everyday.
 
I spent Thanksgiving at home with my family.
All of December was spent with friends and family at parties and Christmas celebrations!
 
 
 
Here's to 2013!!!

0 comments: