CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve this year was at my parent's house, which is always my favorite!  It was a great day with all my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma and grandpa and of course my sisters and everybody else!  We got lots of presents and ate way to much food!
Michelle & I 
Of course, Lindsay can't be left out 
My adorable little sister and her hubby! 
Michelle & I with....open spaces for future hubby's....haha!! 
Us with Mom & Gerry 
Love this...and look, no skinny arm 
Love this one too! 
 
Andrea who coaches cheerleading at the junior high told me this pose is called the "cupcake" by her cheerleaders....we wanted to do it too!! 
CUPCAKE!
After everybody left, Kelsey, Michelle & I all went to the mall then to Target because Michelle was wanting some brown boots and I wanted the movie Pitch Perfect.  Of course, they were all sold out of the movie so we thought we would try wally world and YES they had it!!  We went back to the house and all watched it together...it was so fun!!  That movie is a new favorite for sure!!

0 comments: