CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up (June 14-16)

Friday
I came home and slept for a few hours then got up and packed myself up so I could drive home for the weekend.  I met up with 2 of my best friends since middle school for drinks and dessert!! 
Danielle, Becca & I
I'm trying to become more of a beer drinker so I had to take a picture!
My BFF was so proud!!

Saturday
I got up and had to get a new battery put in my car and finish up my father's day shopping.  I came home and then me, mom and my niece's went to Danielle's to swim at her house.  We all came home and got ready to go out to dinner for Father's day.
Gerry & I

Kelsey & I

Sunday
I slept in and then got up and got ready to go to my Dad's to celebrate Father's day with him before I had to go home.  It was a good visit, the rain came and we had to go in.  I left a little earlier than I had planned to go to a birthday party back in IL.

0 comments: