CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I got off work and came home and ended up sleeping all day!  I ended up meeting some friends at  a winery then came home and finally finished this season of Scandal.  Love that show!!

Saturday
I slept in because it was a rainy dreary day.  I ended up running some errands and getting groceries once the rain stopped for a little bit.  T got back from going home for his niece and nephews birthday parties and I went to hang out with him.  He was in such a good mood and was telling me all kinds of stories!!  He was cracking me up!!  And, he actually stayed awake through an entire movie!!

Sunday
T spent the day golfing and I came home to get my things together for work that night.  I had a birthday party to go to and was really hoping for standby but that didn't happen.  At least I got to go to the birthday party first before work.  Work was so crazy busy when I got there but at about 3 I got to go home!!  I, of course, was going home right when T was getting up to go to work.  He called on his way and then I crashed!!

I totally slacked this weekend and didn't take any pictures....horrible I know!  Hopefully I'll do better next weekend!!

I would like to say Happy 17th Birthday to this precious baby!!!
Kelsey Michelle!!
Love you, hope you're having a fabulous day on the beach!!!


0 comments: