CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up {August 23-25}

Friday
I worked all day at the restaurant then came home and cleaned up my house.  Lindsay was coming over early in the morning.

Saturday
Lindsay got here around 8 this morning, of course, I was still in bed even though I knew she was coming!  We got ready and went to my spin class at the gym.  It kicked our a** but we loved it and the instructor was nice to look at, it made an early morning class so much better!!  We came home and got ready for Anne's bachelorette party!!!

Lindsay & I
 

Lindsay & Anne 
Jill, Jenna, Justine, Amanda, Anne, Lindsay, Alexis, Alicia 
Lindsay & I  
Our Group
Lindsay, Jill, Jenna, Laura, Me, Anne, ??, Amanda, Alexis, ??, Alicia & Justine 
Me and the Bride 
Oh we had so much fun and that girl became my new best friend!!!  Love her!! 
See, new best friend!!!
Sunday
This day doesn't even need to be talked about.....I'm not as young as I used to be!!  
 

0 comments: