CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up {August 30-Sept 1}

Friday
Hair day!!!  I met Niki for lunch at Bennie's then went to have my hair done.  I ran a few errands after that then went home.  I met my friends Lacee and Andrea at a bar that night for a little bit.

Saturday
I worked at the restaurant all day then came home and lounged a bit.  Then I met Niki and her family at BWW for dinner.  I had gone by a car dealership before dinner and found a new car that I loved!!!

Sunday
I woke up this morning all sweaty and realized my air conditioning had gone out through the night.  I called Niki and packed up some stuff and went to her house.  We hung out there all day and ate dinner with her parents.  We had 2 different kinds of cake and everything!!  It was so yummy!!

Monday
Labor Day!!  Niki's mom had birthday dinner for her brother and it was so good!  I stayed at there house again that night because my a/c was still broken!

0 comments: