CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up (Nov15-17)

Friday
I got up and ran some errands.  Niki and I of course did some shopping.  I got this new mascara thanks to Kate at TheSmallsThingsBlog.  I love it!!!  The brush is amazing!!!
 
Saturday
I was going through Kiki La'Rue's instagram account looking for outfit ideas and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these 2!!  Niki bought me that Lenore scarf so I have that, but the heather gray essential is sold out every time I go to order it. 


And this outfit, I ordered the navy leggings and I got a sweater from Target, then with the Lenore scarf and the boots I already have....tada....my version of this outfit!!
 
Sunday
A bad storm passed through, but luckily, we didn't have any damage around here.  My friends and I made plans to all be together today, it's been a year since Chad passed.  Mike & Niki had everybody over at their house for dinner.  We had lasagna, salad, garlic bread, wine and lots of desserts.  It was a nice time, I'm glad we were all able to be together.





0 comments: