CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up (Nov8-10)

Friday
I met my BFF to do some shopping, it was payday Friday and all.  We got groceries and also did a little shopping for ourselves and I did a little Christmas shopping!!!

Saturday
A few of us girls from work met up at one of the wineries, Von Jacob.
 
Jessica & I at Alto Pass
After we left the wineries, I went to Niki's for a bonfire.  We ate s'mores and sat around the fire until it got to cold to stay outside.  We came in and the girls played cards while the guys watched a game or something.  We had so much fun!!
Sunday
I did my normal today, cleaned, laundry, grocery shopped and tried a new recipe that Niki gave me.  It was so good and I finally made chicken that actually tasted good!!!
 

0 comments: