CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Hair day!!  I love to get my hair done!  One of the other stylist's that works at the salon kept complimenting my hair about how it was so shiny and was curling so well, have I ever mentioned how great my hair stylist is??  She is the best!!  I then met my friend and her daughter for lunch.
I love how sassy she is!!
We ate at O'Charley's, I love soup and salad there!!  After there, we ran a few errands and every place was so crowded because of it being Super Bowl weekend and we were supposed to get some snow again.  She picked out that cute jacket she is wearing in the picture (that picture was taken Sunday before church) and just had to have it!!  I did a little more shopping after they went home and then headed home myself.  I got caught up on some shows and went to bed early.
 
Saturday
I was up early and decided to go to the gym.  They have my favorite class on Saturday's at 7:00 but I just can't seem to get up that early to go!  There was a spin class at 9:00 so I went to that and it was packed!!  I guess everybody and still trying to hold on to the resolutions they made!!  I came home and made the mistake to start watching "The Good Wife" and I loved it!!  I watched it pretty much all day, besides taking a short nap!!
 
Sunday
I got up and went to the gym again!!  Yay me!!  I was going to my best friends house to watch the Super Bowl, so I went to the store to get a few things that we were wanting for junk food.  Her husbands only request was sausage and cheese wontons and I had to go to 2 different stores to get all the stuff and this is how they turned out....

Photo: Michaels only request for #Superbowl was sausage wontons & @krystal308 burnt them! Lol! #superbowlfail
nice and burned!  Whoops!
At least we had a ton of other really good food!!
Bruno Mars was the best part of the Super Bowl!
My citrus zinger that she ordered for me!!  Love it!!
Since the game was not occupying us at all, Ryker and I decided to take pictures!!  Love him!!