CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, January 31, 2014

5 on Friday

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Linking up today with April, Christina, Natasha & Darci 
one
Today is hair day!!!  I thought about changing it to something like this
New hair color maybe??
But then I decided I need the body and pretty tan to go with it!  So, I'm sticking with the same!

two
Just a little sad it's already going to be February and I haven't done a single thing with my new years resolutions yet.

three
I finally started reading for fun again
Heart of the Matter

The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks - to be released on Sept 24 2013

four
I'm needing just a little extra motivation
278 - Fitspiration - Swoleage.com

remember!

five
Peyton Manning -  Denver Broncos
I'll be cheering Peyton on this weekend!!  Although, I'll be in a Colt's shirt....at least it's his same number and has his name on the back!
**All pictures courtesy of Pinterest**

0 comments: