CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up





Friday
I was on standby from work for a few hours that morning but got called in around 9.  I went to work but didn't do much and they let me go back on standby around noon.  We had all ordered chinese so I stayed and ate with everyone. 
That's a good fortune if I say so myself!!
I decided to go to the mall and do a little shopping.  I got some new shoes, a few shirts and a maxi dress.  I had been looking for a maxi dress for a while and finally found one at Old Navy on clearance.  When I left the mall this is what it looked like....
A storm was brewing!
I literally got down the road about 10 minutes and was called back into work!!  It had gotten really busy and they had to have my help.  I worked the rest of the day and then came home to get ready to go home for Mother's Day.
 
Saturday
I got up, packed my car and headed home.  I had a few errands to run when I got there and then it was back home to get ready for my parent's friends garden party. 
Katie & I
(that maxi is NOT flattering)
The kids waving flags while we sang a song
Sister selfie at the party
 
Sunday
Happy Mother's Day!! 
Me & my Momma
Michelle, Katie, Mom, Lindsay & I
Oh how I love my Grandpa!!
We spent the day at my grandparents house, eating good food and dessert and sitting outside enjoying the nice weather before the rain starts this week!

0 comments: