CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I worked all day then went to hang out with Niki that night. 
 
Saturday
I got up early and went to the gym for pump class, ran some quick errands then came home and mowed the grass.  1242 calories burned later I was done!  I then went to watch Dawson play some ball at one of the local parks.  It had been raining off and on that afternoon but it did quit long enough for his team to get two games in and win both.  I went back to their house, they grilled out and we watched the new movie Thor and I made turtle brownies.....they were so yum!!
 
Sunday
Some girls from work had plans to go to the winery today.  The weather was perfect!!
 
Penny, Laura, Me & Jen at Blue Sky
Love their sangria there
Laura & I
We spent the day soaking up the sun, drinking wine, eating snacks, sending way too many snapchats, people watching, talking about work, singing along with the one woman band and just having a good time!!!  These kinds of Sunday's are my favorite!!
 


0 comments: