CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up


Friday
It was hair day and nail day.  Niki and I had hair appointments just 30 minutes apart from each other so I joked that we were having a spa day....not so much but we did say we needed to plan one for our birthdays this year.  I posted this on IG....
Isn't that the truth!!  Me and dating right now, we're not agreeing so much!
I headed home after my nail appointment and made it home in time for my cousins high school graduation party.  It was a nice party and a fun time.
 

Her pretty cake
Lindsay and I got Kelsey and Maddie these new monogrammed bathing suit tops.
 
They like them...just a little bit!
We got home from the party and I was so tired.  I changed into comfy clothes and was watching tv.  My friend, Danielle, posted on Facebook about her yard sale the next day so when she texted me and said she was home, I headed over to visit and see if she had any treasures I wanted.  I got a new Michael Kors wristlet that she had never even used for next to nothing!  We hung out for a little bit and then I headed home.
 
Saturday
Kelsey's 18th birthday party was today.  She had some friends over to hang out and get out on the lake for a little bit.  Me, Michelle and Lindsay all got out on the lake too to get some sun.
We all came in around 4 so we could get ready to go out to eat with Dad and Kim.  We went to Hornville...it was so good!  I had fried chicken!!  I don't remember the last time I ate that!!  We had a good time.  I was going to go hang out with Michelle at her house but it was late by the time I got home and we were all tired, so I facetimed her and it was pretty much just like we were sitting at her house hanging out.  Except for the fact that I didn't have to drive home!  Mom came in and talked with us for a while too.
 
Sunday
I got up and got ready so I would leave by 11:30 to make it back in time for a birthday party at 2.  It stormed on me a little bit which slowed me down but at least the rain stopped long enough for the party.  We ended up eating hot dogs inside and smores out of the oven since it was raining to much for a fire.  I went back to Niki's house to hang out with them for a little bit and this is how Ryker came into the house.....
He's all boy!!

0 comments: