CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
This was my first day off this week and I was sooooo exhausted!!  My friend Jessica and I went for margaritas after work on Wednesday night after 3 long days of work. 
 

 
I knew I was on call on Thursday so we made sure to get home at a decent time. 5 o'clock Thursday morning came really early, my phone rang and I knew that meant I was being called into work. I ended up being there all day. I was so tired that night!
I at least got to sleep in this morning till 8.  I didn't have any plans to do anything but I did need to get a shirt for a bachelorette party next weekend.  I went to hang out with Niki that night.  We watched some bad movie with Ryan Gosling and Bradley Cooper in it, then we watched Fast and the Furious 6 and that was really good!!
 
Saturday
I had seen a pin on Pinterest on how to do your own "shellac" manicure at home without the curing light so I went to get some groceries for the week and the stuff to do my nails. 
I think they turned out ok, lets just see how long they last!
It was Chad's birthday so we all got together at Mike & Niki's for a cookout and to just hang out.  We all ate and got a drink and went to sit outside while the kids were playing. 

Ryker's hair was curling from the humidity!
Crissy, Joni, Rachel, Me, Niki & Charlene
 
Sunday
I mostly watched a bunch of Friday Night Lights and did some laundry.  I knew it was hot outside and I didn't have any type of water to be in so I decided it was a good idea to just stay inside!!

0 comments: