CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July

We started off the weekend right Friday with a little swimming and taco nachos with margaritas!
Love these little individual drinks!!
Race Day!!
Current BFF's with future BFF's
and with their wives
Niki & I getting ready to watch the parade
Mary, Kristen, Mickey, Niki, Rachel & I using the selfie stick!
Fireworks were so good!!!
Niki & I got up early and headed to Chesterfield to shop before Dawson's game.  Vera Bradley was our first stop and the sale was amazing!!!  We shopped for a few hours then headed to the ball game.
Ryker checking out an airplane through his new aviators! 
Matt Holliday's kid pitching to Dawson! 
And you can see Edmonds ex-wife sitting in the stands...the blonde in the orange dress right where Dawson's right elbow is!  I tried to get pictures of Holliday & Edmonds but never got that lucky.  A little girl the day before got to take selfie with Holliday!!
What the back of my car looked like when I got home....I love outlet shopping!!!






0 comments: