CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Birthday Weekend

So Lindsay found this super awesome chocolate chip cookie recipe....and I'm so addicted....they are soo good!!  And with these Delightfulls....they are even more amazing!!
 
Saturday
I got up and picked Niki & the boys up from the hotel then went to get Kelsey and we all went to the mall.  Kelsey was looking for a purse and a dress for a wedding but we didn't find either.  We did get to eat chick fil a though!!  Yum!!  We then went to Dawson's ball game.  Danielle had to take a picture of my shirt to send to her sisters....they just love all my monogram stuff....well maybe they think it's a little ridiculous but they still love it!
After the ball games, we went back to my parent's house for a cook out to celebrate my birthday.

Ryker having a ball playing with the big boys!
Danielle, Jenny & Parker 
Danielle, Me, Jenny & Parker
Niki & I
Ryker & I
 
Sunday
It's my birthday!!!!!  And also my dad's birthday and he had a big birthday party at his house!
Cruz & I in the cute outfit and shoes I got him!
I hung out at the party for a little bit in between games.  I missed the first coupe of innings of the championship game but made it there in time to see them win it all!!
 

0 comments: