CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

Cruz & I having a little facetime date!
That little side-eye was cracking me up!!

Friday
Kelsey's high school graduation!!  Cruz slept through the beginning then decided it was time to eat.
 
 
 
 
So proud of her!!!
 

Saturday
We met Danielle and Becca and their families for lunch this day.
So sweet!
Becca & I
Love these girls to pieces!!!
I brought the selfie stick!!  Love this!!
We wanted Ty in on the action and he thought we were all gonna do "the face" again!!  So funny!!


My shoes I had Becca monogram for me!!
Love them so much!!
We always have to go to Crème when I come in town!!
Sunday
We went to Dad's for a cookout.


Cruz taking a little nap on Aunt Krystal

I came home and mowed my grass and decided to finally plant my rose bush.  So pretty!!

0 comments: