CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Midweek Randoms

-Popcorn with garlic powder was my dinner tonight
-Tomorrow will be my last day of work until after the wedding
-3 baby bunnies are living outside my apartment and I took some pictures of them last night (but haven't taken the time to upload them to my computer yet...can we say LAZY??)
-I started watching One Tree Hill again, I'm currently on the 3rd season
-I have several blogs written but never plan on actually posting them
-I feel like time is flying by
-I have so many things on my todo list but just keep running out of time (or money)
-I really need to make a dermatologist appointment but I'm scared of what they will tell me
-I'm so so SO excited to get to hang out with my mom and sisters all next week before the wedding
-The rain can stop anytime now!  Everybody else agree?
-I was hoping to work at KB's this Saturday but no such luck, although I do get to cater that night!
-I think I'm going to continue to grow my hair out at least through the summer.  I've never actually had long hair.
-10 days Lindsay....almost to single digits!

0 comments: