CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Share Your World


1.  Go back five years, would you have pictured your life as it is now or would it have been different? If so, how or why?
Been different....ugh, yeah!  I would be 24 and waitressing full time with a bachelor's degree, partying every weekend I think....geez, 5 years ago was a long time!  HAHA!  At that time I would have definitely thought I would be married with a baby at 29.  Oh, funny how things are so not what you think they will be!  It's amazing the things I've learned!!

2.   In a perfect world with no attachments, my career would be...
I know I'm not in a perfect world but I'm lucky enough to say that I am working in my dream job.  As a little girl when anyone asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up I would say "a nurse and work with babies".....yep, it's what I do!!

3.  Name one thing you do {or don't do} that the world may think strange of you.
When I eat a bowl of cereal I always put a piece of ice in with it, I can't stand the milk getting warm.  I put ice in my glass of milk as well!

2 comments:

Unknown

Yay for your dream job! What kind of nurse are you?

I've heard of ice in a glass of milk, but never ceral... and I do NOT think it's weird, it makes sense!

I'm not sure why you couldn't link up? Come back this Thursday for more. I love learning more about everyone :)If it happens again, let me know and I will try to figure it out, being this linky it closed I can't really detect it.

Happy Saturday!

Savannah

The ice in your cereal is definitely new to me! To each their own, right? :) Loving your blog! Hope you are having a great weekend!