CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I was very lucky that I got to go home for Thanksgiving this year. I worked last year. It was a great day of seeing most of my moms family. We went to my grandma and grandpa's house and had all the good food! My dads family doesnt usually get together for Thanksgiving so we had plans to go to dads on Saturday for lunch. I haven't posted what I've been thankful for yet so I'm going to do it now.
I'm thankful for my family and friends.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for my job and the friends I've made there.
I'm thankful for my new house.
I'm thankful for my 2nd job.
I'm thankful for hopes and dreams!!
I'm thankful for being able to sleep during the day.
Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving day. Now we can say Merry Christmas!!!
Lindsay & I at Thanksgiving 
Heather & I 
Michelle, Kelsey, Me, Katie & Mom heading out for our Black Friday shopping trip!!

0 comments: