1. What is your dream job?? I have my dream job!! I'm a labor and delivery nurse and I love it!! It's the job I've wanted all my life!!
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?? I would take a HUGE vacation and fly different people at different times out to be with me!! I would buy houses and cars and set up college funds and retirement funds and so much more for people that are close to me!! I've thought about this a time or 2 :) Maybe I should start buying a ticket!
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?? A baby nurse! When I was 5, my mom asked me and my little sister what we wanted to be when we grew up. I answered with "a baby nurse" and my little sister answered with "a cow"!! Our favorite aunt and uncle had a dairy farm and we're pretty sure this is where that came from!! Love ya Linds!!
4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?? Ask questions!! Chart everything....if you don't chart it, you didn't do it!!
5. Biggest pet peeves either in life, in blogging or at work: People who lie, misspelled words, several fb status updates in a row about what you are doing, slow internet
6. Biggest fears: Not getting married and not getting to have babies, drowning