CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
This week was so crazy busy for me!!  I left work late and then went to Hobby Lobby to get a few last minute things for the shower.  I got home so I could sleep for a few hours then got up and started do some finishing up of decorations and food.  The 3 of us that were hosting the shower met up at the place so we could go ahead and decorate.  That was so nice, it let us be a little less stressed about tomorrow.  We realized we needed some more table cloths and other random items.  After we took {3 hours} to decorate I went to see Niki at her mom's house.  She needed help on what to wear to the shower.  We hung out there for a little bit and then I went home.  I still had so much to do!!

Saturday
I was up at 8 so I could finish up some food and then get ready to head down to the shower.  We used up the entire 2 hours before the shower that we were there!  It turned out so well!!!



My fruit tower I made 
Niki & I
Crissy & Niki 
Niki with her hostesses 
Niki with the big brothers and Grandma Joni
The Cake Lady did it again!!  Love those fondant babies!! 
Love this little boy!!
The shower was done and after all the cleanup we were all exhausted!!  I went back to Niki's house to help her unload and go through everything (I didn't get to actually see much of what she got since I was writing everything down).  We had so much fun going through it all!!  We left and went to her mom and dad's to hang out because the a/c at their house is broken. 

Sunday
After coming home last night and cleaning some, I slept in pretty late!! I had quite a bit more cleaning to do today so I got to it.  One of my best friends, Lacy, texted me that afternoon.  On her way home from St. Louis with her family, they were making a pit stop in Marion.  I met them and got to hang out with them for about an hour.  It was such a nice surprise!!  After that, it was more cleaning then I watched the Bachelorette!!!  I <3 1F Jef!!!








0 comments: