CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I know I've been MIA for way too long!!  I even missed Sunday Social yesterday!!  Ok, anyway, back to my weekend wrap-up.  After working the first 4 days of the week then working at the restaurant on Thursday, I drove to my sisters that night.  We got to have a slumber party!  We got up on Friday morning and got ready to go to Holiday World. 






Holiday World was so much fun but we were completely exhausted and headed out around 5 or so.  Lindsay and I decided to run some errands after we got home that night.  We needed to get some things for the shower we were helping throw on Sunday.  We had sushi for dinner and did a little other shopping.  It was so much fun!!  We eventually got back to her house and crashed not to long after!!
Saturday
Once again, Lindsay and I got up early to make it to our mani/pedi appointments at 9.  Then we had to find a red or purple plant/flower to bring to the shower next and that seemed to be a little harder than planned!! We found some and headed back home to our parents house.  We hung out there for a little bit then went to our dad's to visit with him for a while.  We came back and ended up falling asleep!!  We had a surprise birthday party to go to for a friend of ours that was turning 30.  We made it there and stayed for a couple of hours.  Sadly, I didn't take one picture.  Our friend Anne and her little boy were coming into town for the shower the next day so we left the party early to meet her.  We hung out with them for the night then all went to bed!
Sunday
We got up and got things together for the shower and headed out there around 11am.  The shower started at 2 and we wanted plenty of time to set everything up. 



Sisters~Twins



Danielle and 11 of her bridesmaids....we were missing 1












The shower was wonderful!!  We had such a good time being with all our friends and families.  I have know this girl for over half my life now and I'm so grateful to be her friend!!  The bachelorette weekend will be here before we know it at the end of summer and then it will be wedding time!!  So excited for Danielle and Jeremiah!!! 
After the shower was over and everything was cleaned up, we headed home.  I hung out with my nieces the rest of the night and watched Pretty Little Liars with them until I fell asleep!!

0 comments: