Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Starting a little early this week....this was on Wednesday
Some girls from work got together for dinner and drinks at one of the best Mexican restaurants we have. It was $5.99 margarita pitchers night!!!  

Angie & I
Sara, Me, Angie, Sarah, Anne, Holly & Emily
I got standby today from work and didn't get near as much done as I wanted to.  I was hoping to bring a little luck to my Hoosiers but not so much. 

I hung out with Niki and family that night and put together a shelf...we were much more productive at her house than I was at mine!!
I got up and went to the gym.  I did body pump then stayed for spin class.  It hurt so good!!  I don't burn near as many calories in the morning as I do in evening classes because I usually just get up and go and don't eat anything but that's ok, still worth going!!  I got home and headed down to Niki's for a little bit.  We cleaned up some stuff outside there then I came home and got ready for trivia night.
My selfie stick came in the mail!!
My first picture with the selfie stick!!
Haha!! Michael thought he would help us out and hold it for us....not really the point!!  You could see his arm in every single picture and you can see the remote in my hand!!  Also, we totally got photobombed!!  We were cracking up!!
Too funny!!
Niki & I
I was not ready to get up when my alarm went off, I had a little too much fun the night before!  I stopped by McDonalds for a little pick me up. 
I was headed to the hospital to be a friends support while her Dr. was going to try to turn her baby from breech presentation to head.  Of course, this is where I work and so does she but we were way nervous because neither one of us had ever been in on a version.  I had only heard bad things about them, just how bad it hurts and looks gruesome.  The Dr. was busy that morning so we waited a while for him and then when he finally came it was time to get this show on the road.  Her husband and I stood on one side of her and the nurse and dr stood on the other side.  It was way more painful than what she was anticipating and after two tries he was not successful.  Hopefully the baby will just turn on his own!!
After that, I came home to get ready to meet J for dinner and a movie.  I was supposed to work Friday and he had a race on Saturday so today was our only option to meet up.  We went to see Insurgent...I haven't seen Divergent yet but he was able to tell me enough about it so I could get what was going on.  It was really good but we watched it in 3-D....not my favorite....and if we would of had the choice we would not have chosen 3-D.  After the movie, we went to eat at Cracker Barrel. 
I let him try first this time and he got it down to one, then it was my turn and I only got it down to three.  I tried again and almost got stumped again but he saw a better move and helped me get down to one pin also.  Isn't that sweet??  He has a cold and was really sore from the first race of the season so we called it a night after dinner and hopefully he'll get to feeling better by next week.