CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I worked today, came home and crashed!

Saturday
I woke up to more snow, could've done without it.  I spent most of the day at home and then went to Wal-Mart to pick up pictures and they were completely wrong...I cried to the lady at the counter and she told me I could go to customer service and get refunded....so I did.  I went home and fixed it on picasa and sent them to Walgreens this time and went a couple of hours later and picked them up.  They were perfect!!  So excited!!  I'll post it once they all go out and everybody recieves them. 

Sunday
I went to church this morning.  I got the phone call this past week from my church asking me where I had been because they hadn't seen me or seen my name on the attendance book.  Since my work schedule has changed I'm not able to go every Sunday.  I want to tell them that so they don't think I'm just skipping out!  After that I came home to make my yummy food to take to a superbowl party.  I made meatballs, buffalo chicken dip and gooey butter cake.  After the game started and we were all settled in and watching the game I let Dawson have my camera to take pictures.....the collage below gives you an idea of how great he is as a photographer!!
I love that he can hold the camera out and take self portraits of us!!  Love him!!

0 comments: