CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Ok, I gotta start before Friday because I was off all week.  I made plans to go to Niki's house on Wednesday to help her set up her blog, to do some laundry and I had a nail appointment.  It was starting to snow (just a dusting they said) but the roads were fine at this point....didn't last long though.  Pretty soon they called off school and the roads were getting bad.  My nail appointment was postponed and I was snowed in because my mustang doesn't like slick roads!  Thankfully I have great friends!!  Niki and I decided to work out so we did a video called "Tank Top Arms" then did  Zumba.  It was so fun and hard.  I could tell I was going to be sore!!  So now on to Thursday, nail appointment rescheduled and the roads were clear for the most part.  It also happened to be the 1st day you could buy the iPhone in the store at Verizon and I also got my tax refund!!  YAY!!!!  I was actually really surprised that I was able to walk into Verizon and walk out with my new iPhone 4!!!  Love it!!!  Then I went to Maurices and got a really cute shirt and vest.  That night I went to the movies and saw No Strings Attached....so funny and really not a girly chick flick till the very end. 
Friday
Ok, so I knew today was going to be rather busy and it was!  I met Niki in Carbondale for grocery shopping day.  I had to leave in the middle for a Dr.'s appointment then met Niki at O'Charley's for lunch then to Wal-Mart and then Maurices.  I really needed to wash my car but didn't find the time to do it.  OH, I went to Target too and this is the greatest deal ever!!  I was going to go to Best Buy to buy me new camera but I didn't have time so I was gonna check out Target.  I knew they had the camera but I wasn't sure if it was on sale, well yes it was!  I go to the counter and tell the boy that I want to buy that camera, he says they are out but he can sell me the display for 10% off.  I check it out and decide that I'll take it.  He then starts to look for the box and all the stuff for the camera and can't find it.  He ends up asking his manager if he can use another box and parts to another Canon camera that works with mine and she says yes.  He also asks her if he can give me more off of the price since I won't actually get a box, she says how much and he says 25% off?  She says yeah!!  So, I end up saving over $125 on this camera all because they couldn't find the box!!  I L-O-V-E Target!!  I finally get home and put away groceries and everything else.  My friend Brooke calls and ask if I want to hang out tonight...of course I do!  We end up going to Mackies to eat pizza and then head to Wal-Mart to do her shopping.  It was a fun girls day and night!! 
Saturday
Worked
Sunday
Worked

0 comments: