CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving...my coffee and muffins this morning for breakfast.
I'm loving...that it has snowed all day but no accumulation.
I'm loving...hot & spicy cheez-its!
I'm loving...that the groundhog did not see his shadow.
I'm loving...that I can watch The Proposal as often as I want because I finally found it at Target the other day.  It has been sold out at Walmart & Target for a while.
I'm loving...that Brooke & Julian got married last night on One Tree Hill.  Not so much loving that I'm gonna have to wait a few days before I can watch it on the internet :(
I'm loving...that I'm off this weekend for the superbowl and get to hang out with friends and eat wonderful junk food.  Even though the Colts aren't in it this year, I will still be sporting my shirt!

0 comments: