CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Worked

Saturday
Got up, got ready, got packed then headed to meet some people to go to Evansville to see Lo Cash Cowboys.  We got to the hotel and got ready then went to a place called Stoney's for dinner and then the band was playing there later that night.  We had so much fun!!  The band didn't start till 10 so the place had a dance floor and they had a couple teaching "line dances" so of course I got out there to learn!!  I hadn't line danced since grade school but it was so much fun.  Us girls got out there and danced practically the whole time!!  The band finally started and the place was packed.  It was the first sold out show for Lo Cash!! 
After the show, they did a meet and greet and I got this picture!  That's Preston & Chris!  They signed my ticket and my CD!!  I was pretty excited!!  Oh, and how cute are they??  So much fun!!
Sunday
The guys didn't feel so hot after the night they had but the girls felt great!!  We headed back to IL and then I headed home.  I went to Deana's to hang out with she and Elly and to play with my new camera.  I took a few pictures but still have some practicing to do.  It was a great weekend!!

I've got one more weekend before Lindsay's shower and just a couple more things on my list to do!!  The wedding will be here before we know it!!

0 comments: