CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Worked

Saturday
I'm so tired of not being able to sleep in on my days off.  I mean I did sleep till 8 so I guess that is sleeping in when my alarm goes off at 4:40 on the days I have to work!!  Anyway, I watched a little TV then turned on the itunes and went to cleaning.  I will be so happy when I have floors that actually look clean after they're cleaned.  I have this rust colored tile in my bathroom and it never looks clean, so annoying!!  One of these days, one of these days.  Niki called on her way into town and so I met up with her after lunch to do a little grocery shopping.  I bought healthy stuff too because that bridesmaid dress isn't gonna look good on this body I'm sportin' right now!!  Gotta get serious!!  So I came home and took a nap!!  Geez, I'll eventually get my butt back in the gym.  I woke up and got some things together to go to Niki's house.  We played rummikub and it was so fun!!  I'm pretty sure Michael even liked it!!  We played around with my new camera as well, although the pictures aren't so hot!!  HAHA!!  Take a look...






This one is good!!!

Sunday
Church then ran to Kroger to get a few things I forgot yesterday.  That's what I get for not making a list!!  The weather said it was going to be cloudy and 70 with storms.....well I don't like that, if it's going to be 70 then it should be sunny!!  The drab weather today just made me want to lay on the couch and be lazy....not good.  Although I did do that, I also got my laundry done, put dishes away, made some food and straightened up a bit.  I also had to try to figure out what to wear to the shower next weekend.  I can't believe that it's already going to be next weekend!!  So looking forward to it and getting to see everybody!!  And I'd like to think this weekend ended pretty fabulously!!!!  YAY!!!

0 comments: