CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Remember these guys.....


Well today I met my BFF's mom (my Mom away from home) and her boys at the movie theater to see the new Smurfs movie and let me just tell you how CUTE it was!!!  Also, Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser) and Jayma Mays (Glee) are great!!  I was a huge Doogie Howser fan and love Glee so I was so excited to see that they were both in this movie.  I remember watching Smurfs as a kid but couldn't remember much about it but as soon as the movie started it came back.  It had some very funny parts, one really disgusting part and some cutesy, lovey parts!!  Pretty much my favorite kind of movie, minus the disgusting part!!  I recommend it to everybody!!  OH....and I could not get over how packed the theater was!!  I guess since it's so hot outside and the fact that it was $5 Tuesday and free popcorn everybody wanted to come.  People were even sitting on the floor in the back of the theater because there weren't anymore seats, I didn't think they could sell anymore tickets than there are seats!!

0 comments: