CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I spent the day cleaning my house since I had to work the next several days.  It rained quite a bit today too which was actually nice because it's been so hot!!  I had plans to hang out with Andi, Laryssa and Tenley later that day.  They came and picked me up around 5 and we went to get something to eat at Bennie's then went back to Andi's house to hang out for a little bit.  Laryssa brought me home on her way home and I really wanted to go out but nobody was doing anything!  All well, maybe next weekend.

Saturday
I slept off and on all day because I had to go to work that night. 

Sunday
Came home and went to sleep but didn't sleep very well.  I got up way to early and will probably be paying for it tonight when I have to work all night.  Hopefully I will sleep better tomorrow since I have to work tomorrow night too!  My schedule this week is all messed up so I'm just hoping to be able to sleep well and get through the week!

(I'm getting tired of boring weekend posts....)

Next......iPhone picture dump!!

0 comments: