CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I spent Friday running errands like getting my nails done and trying to get a few more Christmas gifts bought.  I did and then I headed to work for the night. 

Saturday
I slept most of the day and felt good when I woke up.  I cleaned my kitchen then started getting ready for work.  They called and offered me standby so I took it.  I then proceeded to see if anything was going on tonight so I could maybe hang out with friends instead of sit at home by myself!  HA!!  I went to town to get a few groceries the I hung out with Deana and her family for the night.  I hadn't seen Elly in forever so I was happy to get to see them all!
Today was my nieces 13th birthday and my other nieces first high school Christmas dance.  I missed them both but was sent pictures so that made me happy!
Sunday
It was raining when I woke up and continued to rain all day long.  I cleaned up my living room and wrapped some more presents.  I have started watching Gossip Girl since I got the first 3 seasons the day after Thanksgiving for cheap.  I'm half way through the second season and I am loving it!!  I'm pretty sure I will be getting some type of satellite soon because it's the last season of One Tree Hill and it starts in January.  I'll have to have it before then!!

Only 20 more days till Christmas....and I am so excited!!

0 comments: