CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Gulf Shores 2012 {Part 2}

Tuesday
We got up and went straight to the gym and did another video.  We were all sore and loving it!!  HA!!  It was getting up in the high 70's today and much less wind so we were excited to get to the beach as soon as we could!! 




He ran and ran and ran on the beach! 



Our condo 
Lindsay & I on our way to watch the sunset 

It was so windy! 


Lindsay & Kelsey 



So beautiful!!
Wednesday
After we spent all day in the sun we were ready to go out to dinner!!  Katie & Mike went their own way to celebrate their anniversary.  The rest of us went to Tacky Jacks to eat. 

After Michelle & Lindsay saw how cute Kelsey & I's picture was they wanted a cute one of their own....this is how that turned out! 
Take 1....lovely Linds 
Take 2....I don't think she was ready 
Take 3.... 
Take 4....almost perfect....HA! 
Take 5.....gorgeous!!
I wanted a photo shoot too!! 
Hello eyebrows! 

Hello....excited?!? 
Tried to tone it down....haha, who am I kidding!?!?  I love to pose!!
So, I've decided I to make vacation a 3-parter.....just too many pictures!!! 

0 comments: