CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I was in such a good mood when I got up!  I got up in plenty of time to get ready to work at the restaurant...that's a rarity!!  I went by the carwash to get my car washed so I was sure it would rain at some point that day.  We were very busy and I was so excited!!   I love busy days at the restaurant, it's the only way I can make a decent amount of money!  I left there and headed home to get ready to meet some friends out.  My friend that I work with has been in a karaoke contest for a few weeks and tonight was the final contest.  There were a group of us there to support her!  It was a fun time and even though she didn't win she did get 2nd place!  I got home way to late to have to be getting up at 4 the next morning.

Saturday
Yep, 4am came way to early!!  I worked at the restaurant again today and we had a busy day once again.  I really hope it stays that way!  I left around 1 and headed to my BFF Niki's to get some orders and money from my Scentsy party.  We hung out for a little bit.  Now that she works I feel like I never see her, she's on Spring Break this week, I think I'm just as excited as they are!!  Her brother was having a cookout so I went with them there.  I'm pretty sure I talked about that last night....
I crashed pretty quick after I got home....I was so tired!

Sunday
I don't know why I always wait until Sunday to go get groceries.  It's always a mad house and people are slow, looking at every. single. thing. in each aisle!!  I have to remember this next week!!  I got a seedless baby watermelon and it is SO GOOD!!  Ok, well it's time for me to get ready for work...just today and tomorrow at the hospital then the rest of the week at the restaurant.  Vacation can't come soon enough!!!

P.S. Anybody found grey couches yet??  I still haven't found them!!

0 comments: