CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I had to work at the restaurant at 11 this morning.  It wasn't as busy as I would have liked but it was still a good day.  I left a little after 7.  I came home and got ready to meet some friends out for their birthdays.  I thought for sure I was going to be rushed to get ready but I had plenty of time, good thing because I didn't like anything I put on!!  Ridiculous how many shirts I tried on and then still went with just a plain short sleeved shirt.....can we say BORING?!?  All well, it was a fun time!!
Lacee, Andi, Me & Laryssa 
Andi showing off her new watch! 
Laryssa & I were twinkies with the orange and white! 
Me with the birthday girls! 
I've realized that I either need to cut my hair or fix it different because I don't like the way it looks at all in pictures!  (I could complain about my braces in pictures too but they are temporary and going to be totally worth it!)  I think I just need a little different hair style, I want to keep it long until Danielle's wedding and then maybe I will cut it back off!!  I love love love my short, stacked hair!!  Anyway, we had a good time and hopefully with summer coming we will get to do it a lot more!!

Saturday
I woke up too early (considering I have to work tonight) and decided to go to the gym.  I was there for over and hour and it felt great!!  It was cool and pretty much empty so I was happy to be there!!  Then I went to get some groceries.  I had plenty of time and was not in a hurry....everybody else there must have been!!  People were weaving in and out of aisles and giving dirty looks, it was crazy!!  I got in a check out lane (which were all long and almost every lane was open) and the person behind me was talking about how long it was taking, so on and so forth.  I wanted to turn around and tell her that it was a Saturday and the day before Easter....of course it's going to be busy!!  DEAL WITH IT!!!  Things like that drive me insane, if you don't want to wait, be more strategic in planning when you're going to go.  If this is the only time you are able to go then be prepared to wait!!  PATIENCE!  Well, i made it out of there alive and headed home.  My plan was to lay down for an hour or so before work but that didn't happen because I got to cleaning when I got home and also decided to make my amish friendship bread I had. 
View photo.JPG in slide show
(this picture is sideways....whatever)
I got ready for work and left a little later than normal.  That is never a good idea on a Saturday night because there is always traffic.  The bread was still warm when I got to work and it was so good!!  It was gone in no time!!  The night was busy, I think my mom said it was a full moon.....I would believe it!!

Sunday
Happy Easter!!!  I came home and slept all day and now it's time to get ready to go back to work.


0 comments: