Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I was scheduled to work at the restaurant 11-7 so I was there right on time and had a pretty busy day but dinner was a little slow.  I'm pretty sure b/c of the rain, so I got to get out of there about 30 minutes early.  I was happy because I needed to get home to get ready for my date {details on how that even came about later}.  The date was wonderful and got to hang out with some great friends, got home much later than I was planning considering I had to be up the next morning by 5 to be at work by 6.

I made it into work on time and wasn't nearly as tired as I thought I would be.  My friend texted me about coming in for breakfast {my friends, their kids and the guy I went on a date with} and so they got there at a good time, because we weren't too awful busy and so I got to talk to them for a while.  After breakfast was over I was completely exhausted!  I sat down for a while before lunch started and that helped me get a little energy back.  I was almost done working when my friend Danielle and her fiance got there.  We were going out for a friends birthday that night and Danielle came over to surprise her.  We left the restaurant and came back to my house to get ready.  We eventually were able to get ahold of somebody who was in the group to find out where they were.  They were doing a wine trail and had already been to the 4 wineries and was now back at the beginning.  Needless to say, when we got there it was well known they had already been to 4 wineries!!  She was very surprised and started crying when she saw Danielle!!  It was a fun time but we were ready to leave and get some dinner way before everybody else. 
I had this cropped but I couldn't get that one to load!
So, the 3 of us headed back in to town and had dinner and had planned to meet back up with them but that didn't work out.  We ended up going to another friends house to hang out for a while.  By the time we got back to my house I was exhausted!  The 2 hours of sleep I got the night before had finally caught up with me and I was out before my head hit the pillow I think!!

I slept so hard that I didn't even hear Danielle and Jeremiah leave in the morning to go to the Cardinal's game.  When I got up I went to the gym and ran to the grocery store to get just a few things to make it through my 2 work days.  I had a horrible headache when I got home so I took a little nap on the couch.  I got up, got ready for work and worked all night!!