CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Confessional Friday


I confess that I snoozed my alarm to many times to make it to BodyStep this morning.
I confess that I have folded my laundry but still haven't put it away yet.
I confess that my mom's Mother's day gift is still sitting on my kitchen table.
I confess that I still haven't hung anything on the walls in my house except for in my bedroom.
I've lived here for 6 months....and probably moving out in 6, why hang them up now?!?
I confess that I love my new workout skirts that I bought.  It makes me feel girly!
I confess that I don't want to work 5 straight at the hospital this week.  #gonnabesotired
I confess I love instagram.
I confess I bought the cutest pink dress the other day but sad that I probably need to wear it as a bathing suit cover up instead of a dress.
I confess I am going to Target before heading to work today.
I confess I go to Target way too often!
I confess I'm getting my windows tinted next Thursday....just in time for summer!!!