CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

.

.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
I worked all day at the restaurant.  I came straight home after, watched a few episodes of Once Upon a Time and Gossip Girl then went to bed.  Exciting life, I know!
Saturday
Up at the crack of dawn to go to work!  After work, I went to pick up my things from my friends house who had a garage sale then headed home to get ready for my date.  Had said date, hung out with friends then went home and went to bed.
Sunday
Got up and cleaned my house all morning.  I washed all my laundry, folded it and put it away!!  That is huge for me, usually it sits in the dryer or folded on top of the dryer for a couple of days!  I then cleaned my room, the kitchen and living room.  I didn't clean the bathroom, well I cleaned the toilet but that was it.  I hate cleaning the bathroom!  I usually start with the bathroom, but it takes so long and then I end up not cleaning any other room.  Have I ever mentioned how terrible of a housekeeper I am??  I keep thinking one of these days I will get better at it!!  That afternoon I went to my best friends house for her little boys birthday party.  The cake and ice cream was so good!!!


He was so excited to get money!! 
I got him the St. Louis Cardinals hat and shirt and as soon as he saw the hat he ripped the tags off and put it right on!!  #favoritepresent 
After the party was done, I stayed to hang out with them since I hadn't seen then in several weeks.  Niki & I went to get pizza and after we all ate me and the boys went outside to jump on the new trampoline.  That was Dawson's presents from his parents!!  I'm pretty sure I will be sore tomorrow!

0 comments: